Buddha Images Quotes
The principles on life as mentioned by Buddha are very realistic and satisfying to the entire human who want to pursue a positive life. The teachings of Buddha are considered greatest in terms of both inspiration and provoking people towards achieving self esteem, faith and humanity. The quotes of Buddha are appreciated by all the Buddhists as well as by other non followers of Buddhism too. If someone really understands the Buddha quotes and follow them then he will gain the strength to face the basic truths of life, eliminate the hatred from their heart, live a healthy life with abundant prosperity and happiness.
Buddha Images Quotes in Social Media’s
We have been posting some of the Buddha Images quotes in facebook, twitter and all other social medias regularly in order to share the lessons of Buddha to all the human beings. These quotes are really the source of motivation to the peoples who gets depressed of their daily busy schedule and have a strong desire to live a peaceful happy life. Further, you can visit our facebook page under the name Antique Buddha Statues and read all kinds of information regarding Buddha.
Few of the inspirational quotes about are as mentioned below:
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
- There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates the friendship and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
- Speak well of others, not their faults.
- In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.
- Long is the night to him who is awake; long is a mile to him who is tired; long is life to the foolish who do not know the true law.
- When you dig a well, there's no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way. You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- You only lose what you cling to.